Block Club and Crowley Webb Announce Strategic Partnership
Today we’re sharing some exciting news! Block Club will be working with Crowley Webb to offer our clients cutting-edge analytics, market research, public relations and media planning and buying services. This will allow us to stay small and agile, while providing an even better experience for our clients, offering seamless access to additional services previously not offered by Block Club.
Through this partnership, Block Club will be providing ideation and innovation services, entrepreneurial product development and business development to Crowley Webb and its clients.
This is not a merger or acquisition. Both companies will continue to be independently owned and operated, right here in Buffalo, NY.
Block Club celebrated nine years of business in May. Since day one we’ve been driven by a shared vision to:
- Build and strengthen brands for forward-thinking and progressive companies and organizations.
- Create an incredible, effective and impactful experience for our clients.
- Stay small and agile, fun and spirited and connected to our community.
- Make a positive impact on Western New York. Be a role model for other businesses and startups in the new, resurgent Buffalo.
- Be an incredible place to work for the team of designers, strategists, writers and entrepreneurs that make up Block Club.
Looking to the future, we want to grow in non-traditional means, with a small, tight-knit team devoted to making a bigger impact. This means making a bigger impact in the day-to-day lives of our clients, their products, their brands and their campaigns, and making a bigger impact in our hometown of Buffalo, NY.
We’re confident that this allows us to serve our clients and community better and stay competitive, all while sticking to our values and vision.
– Patrick & Brandon
Photo, L to R: Jeff Pappalardo, Jim Hettich, Brandon Davis, Patrick Finan