Block Club took home a total of 16 awards at the 2017 American Advertising Awards Friday night. The annual ceremony honors the best in regional marketing, advertising and branding work, in a variety of media, including print, video/film/audio, billboard and digital. The awards, previously (and still colloquially) known as the “ADDYs,” are produced by the Buffalo chapter of the American Advertising Federation, which was previously known as the Ad Club of Buffalo.
Block Club earned 3 gold awards and 13 silver awards for our work in 2016. Six of our clients were represented, highlighting our continued work with hospitality, healthcare and progressive non-profit clients:
- Unyts—2016 Video Campaign and Individual Videos
- Public Espresso—Identity, Packaging (Bottle and Bag), Packaging Campaign
- The Grange—Identity, Stationery Campaign, Menu Campaign
- Optimum Physician Alliance—Identity, Stationery Campaign
- Tommyrotter Distillery—Packaging (Bourbon Barrel Gin Bottle)
The Block Club team would like to thank all of our wonderful clients and partners for working with us. Our clients trust their brands in our hands and push us to make work that has impact, and we couldn’t do it without them.