Block Club is the branding, strategy, and content agency that wants better. We work to build and strengthen brands for forward-thinking organizations who are growing—fast.
We’re looking for a talented brand manager to join our growing team and contribute to content, social media, branding, and strategy projects for our clients. The brand manager role supports Block Club’s brand team and is an important link between the client and the entire agency team.
A brand manager should:
- Have marketing/brand management experience or equivalent at an agency or in a relevant industry
- Have project management experience and a proven track record of completing marketing projects on time and on budget
- Be excited about content creation and content marketing
- Have experience developing and maintaining content editorial calendars
- Demonstrate proficiency with current social media and content marketing trends
- Have experience with analytics and creating client-facing performance reports
- Have experience building and managing budgets and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
Job duties include:
- Marketing and Brand Management: Support brand team with day-to-day client relationships and project management to ensure that projects are completed to client’s satisfaction both on time and on budget
- Vendor Management: Manage and monitor vendor relationships and budgets, including media placements
- Content Marketing: Support the development of content strategies, manage editorial calendars, launch digital campaigns
- Social Media: Support the development of social media strategies, manage online communities/manage social media accounts, support the development of sharable content for social platforms
- Email Marketing: Support the development of email marketing campaigns, launch and manage email marketing campaigns
- Planning and Reporting: Build and manage budgets and analyze actual results with plans and forecasts, monitor and analyze performance, create client-facing performance reports, make recommendations for improvement
This is a demanding job, so real motivation is required to thrive. The agency will depend on you to ensure that projects are expertly organized and executed in an effort to achieve the very best outcome for our clients.
If you’re the perfect fit:
- You’re a great communicator.
- You’re a stickler for details and you’re always organized (exceptional proofing and copyediting capability is a must).
- You have experience managing projects (big picture and small details) from start to finish.
- You understand that the projects you’ll be working on will have a direct impact on our clients and their brands.
- Most importantly, you’re a great team player.
Block Club is a small company, so everyone rolls up their sleeves and gets their hands dirty. This job pays $40,000 to $60,000 annually based on experience (with a 10% salary premium for those living in cities with a high cost of living). Benefits include PTO, health insurance, disability and life insurance, 401k match, an employee profit-sharing program, and participation in Block Club’s Residency Program, which gives every employee the opportunity to temporarily live and work abroad with a generous stipend provided by the agency.
We’re headquartered in Buffalo, New York, with a satellite office in New York City, but we’re a fully remote team. Offices are available for you to use if you’d like, but working in the office is not required.