Spring Internship Available
We’re looking for an ambitious and super talented intern to join our team next semester. As an intern, you will work in all facets of the company during your time with us, gaining a 360-degree view of the branding and strategy industry.
Be front and center on our clients’ branding, marketing and strategy projects, from development and management, to design and copywriting, to marketing and strategy. You will work with everyone on our award-winning creative team throughout the course of your four-month internship. Our rigorous program will prepare you for a career in a creative-agency environment, one built on our progressive workplace philosophy, transparent management culture and open-office environment.
Internships are open to college students and recent graduates, and are currently available for the Spring 2016 semester (January to April).
An ideal candidate:
- has open availability during the workweek, especially on Monday mornings
- has strong skills in graphic and web design (and maybe video/animation)
- has a strong sense of language and commercial copywriting
- can present and defend his or her concepts
- is proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office and all popular social-media platforms
- is poised, professional and presentable with colleagues and clients
- is a team player who’s willing to pitch in on any given task
- likes friendly, cuddly, hypoallergenic dogs named Miles
- enjoys a trip to the complimentary snack drawer from time to time
- has an eagerness to learn and contribute every day
- has a sense of humor, please and thank you
- can work easily in an open-office environment
If this is you, send us a digital copy of your resumé, and your design, copywriting and/or marketing portfolio(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org by Nov. 22, 2015. If we like what we see, we’ll be in touch.